Thursday, August 2, 2012

Woman gets dumped after photographed with Niall Horan

 

A British woman has been dumped by her fiance after being photographed with One Direction member Niall Horan!

The sordid pictures set the internet on fire, and while many 1D fans abused the woman Ruth Hicks for getting cosy with Niall, she also ended up losing the man she was engaged to!

What makes it more awkward is that she was dumped via text message - even though according to Ruth nothing went on between her and the 1D star!

"We only spent about 15 minutes in each other's company and we didn't kiss," she revealed to the Sun.

"Niall seemed a sweet boy and I think he fancied his chances with me. He was very flirty. But I told him I was engaged and he moved on."

"He's not my type anyway - he's too young, too puny and too short. And I am very much in love with my fiance."



Her 32 year old fiance Joe Adkins, didn't quite see eye to eye with the way she told it though, and sent her a text when she arrived back in the UK which read "Pack your things, it's over."

Ruth added, "Joe feels like I have humiliated him. But I love him more than anything and would do anything to get him back.

"It's all just a giant misunderstanding but he won't even see me so I can't explain."

A One Direction spokesman also commented on the photos saying, "The boys are pictured chatting to fans wherever they go. These photos are often sadly misrepresented which can lead to problems for the people pictured."

Do you think Joe was right to dump Ruth or has he overreacted massively?

No comments:

Post a Comment