Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Harry Styles Articles!


This may shock some One Direction fans, but 1D member Harry Styles wants to cut all his signature locks off.


The teen star has built up a name for himself with his sideswept hair, but he recently revealed he's keen to shake up his image.



Harry admitted he's ready to cut off all his hair and has also revealed he's started cross-dressing by wearing his sister's tights underneath his jeans. We're not sure why he decided to share that last part.

Harry told BBC Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw: "I want to shave my hair off, and no one will really let me. Everyone's telling me not to do it. And my argument is, like, I think my popularity is in my face, and not my hair."

"I was reading a magazine today, and I saw this big article in the back, and it was talking about men wearing tights... because basically it just feels really comfortable, so I've been putting them on under my jeans."

"So I'm just wondering if you could get me some good ones. Like, some crotchless ones. Just because I've been stealing my sister's. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'm ready to bring them out. Maybe I should just keep them under my trousers for a bit. Do you think they do, like, gold ones?"

Do you think Harry should cut his hair and wear women's tights?


 

It seems that Harry’s magic touch isn’t just limited to the lay-dees, as this week Chris Martin was told by an interview that Harry said he was his “all time hero”.

Chris replied embarassingly:

“Did he really say that? I’m getting all… blushing!”

The Coldplay singer then went a little bit gooey-eyed and giggling, before adding:

“Well, listen I’ll take it, that’s very sweet.”

Harry made an appearance at a Coldplay concert last month to which Chris acknowledged his appearanced with a shout-out to “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful!”

 

Harry Styles is continuing his partying ways, and has been spotted out on a wild night with fellow X Factor stars Aston Merrygold and Olly Murs!

The 18-year-old One Direction star was ready to party after he killed it in a golf tournament with JLS.


The boys also visited Mayfair's The Rose Club and Jalouse, and Harry looks a little bit worse for wear after all the partying.

Do you think Harry parties too much? Or is he just a young guy having fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment